1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data or text files that websites place on your local computer. Such cookies can have different purposes:
- Technical cookies: language settings, order number, etc
- Session cookies: temporary cookies
- Tracking cookies: monitor and track behavior on the website
2. What use do cookies have?
Cookies help us to optimize your visit to the website, for example by remembering choices. If you want to consult our website, it is recommended that you have cookies enabled.
3. Storage of personal data via cookies?
The cookies we use are safe. We do not store information that is directly related to you via cookies.
You can refuse the installation of cookies through your browser settings. You can also remove the already installed cookies from your computer or mobile device at any time, as follows:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org
- Safari: https://support.apple.com
4. What kind of cookies are used?
To consult our website, it is advisable to activate cookies on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. Without cookies enabled, we may not be able to guarantee a hassle-free visit to our website.
_ga, _gat & _gid
Purpose of the cookie - Verifying the visitor to prevent automated systems from filling in forms.
Purpose of the cookies - Providing our users with a chat widget. All cookies used by Drift are "first-party" cookies assigned to our domain. Drift cookies cannot be read by Drift widgets on other websites.