Goolash (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "us")
Brekelen 4 Unit 14
+32 3 369 17 30
We collect and use your personal data only within the legal limits as prescribed in the European Claim of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
Collecting personal data
As soon as you visit our website you will inevitably share certain personal information with us.
We may collect and process the following personal data:
- Personal identification data (first name, last name, address)
- Contact details (telephone number and e-mail address)
- Financial identification data (bank details)
- Electronic identification data (IP address, location, cookies)
How much and what personal data we collect exactly depends on your use of our website and services. We may collect other personal information within our service at a later date.
Use of personal information
Processing personal data is essential for the operation of our website and the associated services.
We only process personal data for the following purposes:
- Customer management
- Improve our website
- Dispute management
- Protection against fraud and violations
- Sending newsletters if you have expressly agreed to this (you always have the option to withdraw your permission)
Disclosure to third parties
We share personal information only with partners who work with us to provide our products and services:
- Hosting purposes
- Administrative purposes
- Communication purposes
- Marketing purposes
Protection of personal data
We take the security of your personal information very seriously. In particular, the following applies:
- Where possible, we use SSL
- Where possible, we use 2-step verification
- We evaluate our practices with regard to collection, storage and processing of data as protection against unauthorized access
Notwithstanding our safety policy, the controls that we perform and the actions we make, an infallible level of security can not be guaranteed.
Retention period of personal data
We will delete your personal data from our databases as soon as these are no longer needed to achieve these goals or if you validly exercise the right to delete your personal data.
Your privacy rights
In order to enforce the correct compliance with the protection of personal data, you have the following rights:
- Guarantee of a lawful and safe processing
- Right of inspection
- Right to rectification
- Right to be forgotten
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object
- Right to data portability
- Right to withdraw your consent
If you wish to appeal to one of the above rights, you can contact email@example.com.